Who doesn’t love buffalo chicken dip? I feel like it’s a staple and a NECESSITY for any party or gathering. It’s usually the first to go as well! Some people have no idea how easy this party appetizer is to make! It honestly takes about 20 minutes in total. First off, anything buffalo is to die for and second, any kind of dip is LIFE. I’ve been making buffalo chicken dip for the longest time as an appetizer whenever I have a gathering, so I felt like it was important that I shared my recipe with you all! I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I do, and as much as all of my guests have! Enjoy!
- 16 oz of cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of cheddar jack cheese
- 2 cups of sharp white cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 2 1/2 cups of shredded cooked chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 1/2 cups of Franks Red Buffalo Sauce (Want it extra spicy? Use Franks HOT Buffalo Sauce)
- Sliced scallions for garnish (optional)
- Set oven to 375.
- Melt butter and cream cheese in the microwave until smooth. (I microwaved on high for about 3 minutes & stirred in between.)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix shredded chicken, 1 cup of sharp white cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of cheddar jack cheese, buffalo sauce, and ranch/blue cheese dressing together.
- Next, add melted butter and cream cheese into the bowl. Mix well.
- Lightly spray a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add buffalo chicken dip mixture into pan. Top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and dip is bubbling.
- Serve with veggie sticks, tortilla chips, bread or anything you desire! Enjoy!!