- 5 large Yukon gold potatoes (peeled and cut into cubes)
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley (minced)
- 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 1/3 cup of light cream
- 2 teaspoons of salt & pepper mix
- Add potatoes to large pot, and submerge in water. Bring to a boil over medium/high heat. Boil for about 10 minutes or until you can put a fork through the potatoes.
- Strain potatoes in a colander, and place potatoes into a mixing bowl. Next – add butter, parsley, garlic powder, cream and salt and pepper into the bowl.
- With a hand held electric mixer (recommended) or a manual masher – blend potatoes to a creamy consistency, and leave a very little amount of chunks.
- Add additional cream and/or salt & pepper if needed.