- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons of half & half cream
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil (canola or vegetable oil will work as well)
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup of red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 tablespoons of white onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon of white mushroom (diced)
- 2 teaspoons of fresh minced basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a mixing bowl – Mix together eggs, half & half and a pinch of salt/pepper.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, add olive oil. Add onions and peppers, cook until they are getting soft/brown. Add mushrooms, spinach and garlic. Stir. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour in eggs. Fold everything together until eggs are cooked. Once eggs are cooked, stir in cheese to melt. Serve!
I paired these delicious eggs with organic chicken sausage, Crispy Red Bliss Potatoes, organic seeded wheat bread, as well as fruit and yogurt parfaits on the side!