- 2 cups of red bliss potatoes (cut into small cubes)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 teaspoon of fresh or dried parsley
- tiny pinch of ground mustard (optional)
- 1/4 cup of red bell pepper (sliced julienne style)
- 2 tablespoons of scallions (diced)
- Heat oven to 375 °F. Line a sheet pan with tin foil, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl: mix potatoes, 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, and all spices/herbs. Next, put potatoes onto sheet pan (spread out) and place in the oven. Cook for 30-40 min. Stir/flip potatoes frequently.
- Cook potatoes for 30-40 min. Stir/flip potatoes frequently.
- In a non stick skillet on the stove, over medium heat – add 1 teaspoon olive oil. Next, place red peppers in the skillet. Once peppers are soft / starting to brown, add in scallions. Let peppers and scallions sauté for about 3-4 min. Set aside.
- When potatoes are done (make sure you can pierce a fork through potatoes), pour peppers and scallions on top of potatoes – mix around. Add additional salt & pepper to taste. Serve!
Recipe serves about 3 people. Double or triple recipe if necessary.