I mean…. who doesn’t love sangria?! It’s the BEST! I also love that sangria is the perfect drink for any occasion and season! One of my girlfriends threw a New Years Eve party and I decided to bring a delicious red sangria, along with bottles of white wine! Everyone loved the sangria, so much so — that we were all eating the sangria soaked berries out of a bowl by the end of the night! This drink is very easy to make, refreshing and will leave your guests craving more! Enjoy!
- 1 bottle of Malbec or Merlot
- 1 can of ginger ale
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup of good vodka (I used grey goose)
- 1/2 cup (heaping) of raspberries
- 1 cup (heaping) of blackberries
- 1 cup (heaping) of blueberries
- 1 cup (heaping) of strawberries (cut in half or quartered)
- 4 slices of oranges (cut in half — total: 8 pieces)
- Rinse all of your fruit off under cold water.
- Mix red wine, ginger ale, orange juice and vodka together in a nice pitcher.
- Add fruit directly into pitcher.
- Put into the refrigerator and let it chill for about 3-7 hours. (Your preference.) I chilled my sangria for 3 hours and it was delicious!
- Serve immediately after chilling.